Food & Beverage WFOE Registration
No Registered Capital Needed
No Physical Address Required
Set-up in 30 days
No Need to Visit China
Money Back guaranteed
Food & Beverage WFOE
A Food and beverage company enables you to run bars and restaurants in China. If you want to start a restaurant in China, you need to rent the right premise and then begin the company registration process. Your premise must get approved by the administration as the food and beverage industry is a highly regulated industry in China. A Food and Beverage Company is basically a WFOE that has a Food and Beverage License. The duration of the Food & Beverage License registration varies according to your business scope.
WFOE IN FREE TRADE ZONES
When setting your WFOE in Free Trading Zones, you can enjoy the tax policy that allows you to ship your products to a free trade zone tax-free. You will only need to pay tax when your products are sold.
Again, no registered capital needed, no need to visit China, set up in a month.
Advantages of WFOE
A Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) is a limited liability company wholly owned by the foreign investor(s). Establishing a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise does not require a large overhead investment. It is not required to verify your registered capital.
- A Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise can conduct general business activities in China which is specified by the scope of business.
- A WOFE can formally engage in any business activities and issue invoices to clients and receive RMB.
- A WFOE can convert its profits into foreign currency and send it back to their home country.
- A WFOE setting up Free Trade Zones can send funds out of China with minimum regulation.
- A WFOE allows the foreign investor to implement its parent company’s strategies without considering any Chinese partners
- WFOE is the most effective way of protecting trademark information and business information.
- A WFOE allows total authority regarding hiring staff, especially Chinese staff.
- A WFOE only requires one director of foreign nationality, which means it’s the simplest way to incorporate in China.
For individual investors:
The only thing we need is your passport. 2x Passport copies of Investors need be certified by Chinese embassy or consulate. If you are in China please contact us as some cities accept your passport directly.
1. 2x Certificate of Incorporations, Articles of Formation or Equivalent document certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas.
2. 2x Bank Reference Letters from investor’s bank
3. Passport copy of (i) Parent company's director (ii) China company's Legal Representative and (iii) China company's supervisor
4. China Legal Representative provides: 6 photos (2 inches size), brief resume
5. Registered capital;
6. Business Scope;
7. 8 proposed Chinese names of China company
8. Office address in China, 2x leasing contracts, 2x certificate of real estate ownership, and 2x landlord identification, 4x Letter of Authorization