Our Financial Services
Chinese Bank Account
China Accounting Service
China Payroll Service
Hong Kong bank account
Chinese Bank Account
We open your business bank account in major Chinese banks, such as Industrial and Commercial Bank of China(ICBC), Bank of China(BOC), Agricultural Bank of China(ABC), etc. There is no need for you to visit the banks in person, we take care of everything for you.
Once your company is registered, maintaining proper accounting records is very important as it is required for you to report taxes both monthly (for business tax, individual income tax) and quarterly (corporate income tax). Late submissions will face penalties and surcharges.
Your company must register its tax reporting method with the local tax authority and apply for an official invoice book which allows your company to issue invoices to your clients.
Our team offers a one-solution from registering your company to reporting taxes monthly and quarterly for you.
Our Services include:
- Initial accounting system set-up
- Update the books of your company in accordance with Chinese Accounting Standards
- Prepare monthly financial statements for tax filing purpose
- Prepare monthly financial statements for tax filing purpose and submit if applicable
- File monthly Business Tax Return
- File Corporate Income Tax Return quarterly
- Individual Income Tax Filing for local employees
- Individual Income Tax Filing for expat employees
The Payroll calculation in China is complex and requires the understanding of social security, individual income tax, and the regulations. Our team will support you to calculate the real cost of your company when a salary package is negotiated with the staff.
Our Payroll service includes:
- Employer registration with statutory social benefits
- Applying for employee’s labor manual from relevant authorities (if applicable)
- Update your staff’s personal details
- Work with your bank to streamline payroll procedures
- Assistant in opening personal bank account for each employee
- Salary calculation and net salary payment arrangement
- Preparation of your staff’s pay slips
- Payroll report for your local accountant
- Assisting external audits and inspection by social benefit authorities
- Assisting with payroll system set up